In EFM this week, our question was, "If you were a color, what would you be?" So that's where this Friday Five comes from, at least its jumping off place.
1. If you were a color, what would you be? Red, firey, passionate red. Though blue is my favorite color: the color of the sky and water. I love green too: the color of grass and trees. And the inside of my house is bright cheery yellos.
2. If you were a flower (or plant), what would you be? I'm not sure. There are flowers I love: tulips, roses, camillas, jasmine, gardenias. Actually I love all flowers, now that I think about it. But what would I be? I think wisteria: climbing and stubborn and very difficult to get rid of (and it may also be poisonous).
3. If you were an animal, what kind would you be? Probably an elephant: stomping in everywhere and hard to miss.
4. If you were a shoe, what type would you be? I'm a barefoot girl. No shoes at all.
5. If you were a typeface, which font would you be? Old, common, servicable Palatino.
Bonus: Anything connected with metaphors that you'd like to contribu