So, I'm winding down, glad it's over for another year.
- What was one of your favorite childhood gifts that you gave:
- What is one of your favorite Christmas recipes? Bonus points if you share the recipe with us.
crab spread (8 oz cream cheese, 6 oz can crab, I clove garlic crushed, onion (about 2Tbls minced), 1Tbls prepared mustard, 1 Tbls powered sugar, 2 Tbls sherry. Combine everything but the sherry in a pot, heat. Add sherry when ready to serve. Works nicely warm or cold.) Serve with little cocktail rye bread slices.
killer brownies (Duncan Hines brownie mix prepared according to box; 12 oz Nestles semi sweet morsels) fantastic warm
punch: 2 l club soda, 1 can frozen cranberry concentrate.
- What is a tradition that your family can't do without? (And by family, I mean family of origin, family of adulthood, or that bunch of cool people that just feel like family.)
- Pastors and other church folk often have very strange traditions dictated by the "work" of the holidays. What happens at your place?
- If you could just ditch all the traditions and do something unexpected... what would it be?