Monday, December 31, 2007

Off to Africa

I am leaving tomorrow for about 10 days in Africa. No good works--just seeing gorillas. We had planned to spend a couple of days in Nairobi before going to Rwanda and Uganda. Yesterday I tried to change our tickets so that we could fly into Entebbe (we are flying out of Entebbe) and I was told it would cost $2000 for each of us to change the tickets. After finding what news I could (there is a curfew in Nairobi), I decided that I'd bite the bullet and pay the difference. After an hour on the phone a nice agent managed to change our tickets for $200. I'll be able to sleep tonight.

Before I travel, I am always anxious. As much as I travel, one would think I wouldn't be anxious, but I am. I have to finish packing and organizing my carry on.

3 comments:

Rev SS said...

Catching up on blog reading ... glad you got your tickets changed, and encourage you to "have a life" ... 'cause your first responsibility is to feed your spiritual hunger and model faithful, healthly living ... hopefully what people see will awaken a spiritual hunger when words don't. Safe travels!

CresceNet said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,