From Sophia at RevGalBlogPals
1. Scratch or mix? Buttermilk or plain?
Mix. Neither buttermilk or plain: blueberry! I either throw in fresh blueberries or frozen.
2. Pure and simple, or with additions cooked in?
See number one
3. For breakfast or for dinner?
Breakfast, of course, or brunch. Dinner????
4. Preferred syrup or other topping? How about the best side dish?
If blueberry, then homemade blueberry syrup. (Cook down blueberries, water and sugar until you like it) and whipped cream. If plain, then jelly of some sort.
5. Favorite pancake restaurant?
You can get pancakes in a restaurant? Actually, the inn run by Calvin College in Grand Rapids had Belgian waffles with frozen strawberries and whipped cream at their breakfast bar. Wonderful!