Monday, July 21, 2008

Good Bye

I don't know what the rest of my day will be like. I have a ton of things I have been putting off. My son and traveling companion arrives at 1 pm. I'm taking a friend to the airport at noon. Haven't begun to pack.

So, I'm off for a three week trip to South Korea and Mongolia tomorrow. I'm feeling pretty good, but I tire easily and can't do the sort of physical stuff I could last year. I did walk 2.5 miles today in less than 47 minutes, so it's not bad, but I'm tired. I feel like I've walked to the top of Fish Grace (a trail in San Anselmo that is only .8 mile but gains a couple of hundred feet in elevation in that short distance).

Look for pictures when I return.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful trip!

Gannet Girl said...

Just saw this (Wednesday morning) - hope your trip is already proving to be a gift.